According to a recent national survey* of 2000 real estate agents in each of all ten US regions, home staging brings an average return on investment of 343% and is recommended by over 90% of real estate agents nationwide.
* Homegain.com, a national online real estate resource
As the real estate industry often stresses, the first impression is the key factor in selling a home. Staging makes a home look bigger, brighter, fresher, warmer, more welcoming, and best of all; it makes home buyers want to purchase it.
Home staging services include
- Adding curb appeal
- Editing of client’s existing furniture, artwork, and accessories to select those which best showcase each room
- Eliminating clutter and depersonalizing décor, while providing broad based buyer appeal
- Selecting paint and other finishes as needed
- Developing furniture arrangements which highlight spaciousness and architectural features of the home, while de-emphasizing flaws
- Creating a warm, fresh, welcoming atmosphere
- Improving traffic flow and balance
- Incorporating cost effective updates as needed
Initial consultation, three hour minimum at $80 per hour, with additional hours as needed at $80 per hour, one hour minimum for subsequent appointments.