Susan Nash Interiors offers a wide range of services; from guiding a client through the interior design of new home construction or renovation, to helping select, frame and hang a single piece of art. Services are tailored both for clients who need only occasional consultation to guide their decision making, to those who require more active designer involvement with shopping, custom window treatments, and selection of artwork and accessories. Interiors are created in a collaborative process between client and designer, insuring that the home accurately reflects the personality and taste of the client.
- Analysis of residential construction drawings
- Collaboration with architect and builder
- Selection of interior and exterior color and finishes
- Lighting selection
- Furniture selection and arrangement
- Fabric and rug selection
- Custom window treatments
- Custom bed coverings
- Artwork and framing selection
- Accessory selection and arrangement
Initial consultation, two hour minimum at $80 per hour, with additional hours as needed at $80 per hour, one hour minimum for subsequent appointments.